Exercise Equipment Removal
Junkahaulics can lift, move, load, and haul away your old exercise equipment!
Our Exercise Equipment Removal Process
Easy BookingWe offer convenient appointments to fit every schedule. Book online or call now!
No-Cost QuotesThere are no surprise fees! We’ll give you a firm quote at no cost before we begin.
Full-ServiceWe’ll take that old treadmill from anywhere in your home! Yes, even down the stairs!
Eco-FriendlyIf the equipment is still usable then we’ll donate it. If not, we’ll take it for disposal.
ExtrasDo you have other items that need to go, too? Let us know and we’ll take it all at once!
RepeatPut Junkahaulics on speed dial for your future junk removal needs!
Our exercise equipment removal services cover all the bases!
- Weight Benches
- Exercise Bikes
- And More!
No matter what sort of gym equipment removal you need, Junkahaulics is up for it!
- Book Online. You’re just a few clicks away from professional junk removal service. We’ve got a date and time to fit your needs.
- Call (503) 260-4914. Talk to a junk pro, find out more about our services, and schedule a pickup with just a phone call!
We’ll be there when you need us!
You’d probably pay whatever it takes to not have to move that exercise equipment yourself. With Junkahaulics, you can kiss that treadmill goodbye at a price that won’t break the bank!
- Transparent Pricing. We’ll consider the equipment and the location. Then we’ll give you a quote that will cover all removal expenses.
- Firm. Our quote is firm. We won’t get wishy washy about numbers when the job is done and we’ll never add extra fees.
- Affordable. Junkahaulics is a locally-owned and operated business. Since we don’t have to pay corporate overhead, we can keep rates low for our clients.
Eco-Friendly Exercise Equipment Removal
Junkahaulics prioritizes eco-friendly practices for all of our junk removal jobs. We want to help you get rid of unwanted items, but we want to do so responsibly.
- Reduce. The first thing we’ll do is sort through the equipment and other items. This helps us reduce the volume we have to dispose of.
- Reuse. Then we’ll take usable equipment to a local charity. Not only are we keeping unnecessary waste out of landfills, but we’re helping our community, too!
- Recycle. Sometimes unusable items can be recycled for parts or materials. We’ll do that whenever possible.
Schedule Service Online
Schedule Service Online