Let Junkahualics take on your garage cleanup!
Our Garage Cleanout Process
Easy BookingUse our online system to grab your garage junk removal appointment. You can also call us to get started!
QuotesOur staff is skilled at assessing and estimating garage cleanouts. So you can count on our upfront quotes.
Full-ServiceYou don’t need to do a thing. Just tell us what goes and our team will do all the heavy lifting.
HaulingOur trailer can hold it all! So no matter how big your garage cleanout needs are, we can handle it!
Final DetailsWe won’t just take the big stuff and then leave you hanging. We’ll clean up the small stuff and sweep before we go.
Final BillDon’t worry about surprise fees on your final bill because our quote is firm.
- Furniture. When it’s finally time to say goodbye to the old couch or mattress, we’ll clear it out of the garage and haul it away!
- General Junk. Garages often become a catch-all for indoor and outdoor items that don’t have a home. Junkahaulics can take it all!
- Trash. Whether your garage is a big cluttered or it’s a more of a hoard, our crew can handle it! We take garbage and random debris.
Do you have a particularly big job or unusual junk removal request? We’d love to hear about it! Call (503) 260-4914 to find out how we can help you.
When you’re ready to begin the cleanout process, you shouldn’t have to wait around. Junkahaulics offers convenient appointments to meet your timeline needs. Here’s how you can get started.
You are our priority, so we do everything we can to make garage cleanouts easy for you. That includes honest and upfront pricing.
- Quote. Show us around the garage and we’ll give you a no-cost quote to clean it out!
- Firm. Our quotes are firm and we never add extra charges to the final bill.
- Affordable. We’re a local company. No franchise fees for us means lower prices for you!
Eco-Friendly Garage Cleanouts
We’re different than other junk removal companies in the Portland and Vancouver area. When we clean out your garage, we take the extra time to reduce waste.
- Sort. We’ll sort out certain items as we go.
- Donate. Then we take usable items and donate them to a local charity.
- Recycle. All recyclable materials will be dropped off for processing.
- Dispose. The trash and debris that’s left over will be properly disposed of.
Schedule Service Online
Schedule Service Online